This model of an DAF Car Transporter has been issued in the following versions:
|Col #||Year||Series||Color||Labels||Base Color/ Type||Window Color||Interior Color||Wheel/ Type||Toy Number(s)||Country||Notes / Variations||Photo|
|K-11||1969||King Size||Blue & gold ||DAF on side||Clear||White||England|
|K-11||1970||King Size||Yellow & orange ||DAF on side||Clear||White||England||Variation: light blue window|
|Super Kings||Yellow & orange ||DAF or white & orange stripes on side||Clear||White||England||DAF CAR TRANSPORTER on base|
The model was moved to the new Super Kings range in 1971, retaining its K-11 catalog number.
- Bedford Car Transporter - MB11 mainline car transporter carrying three small plastic cars
- Guy Warrior Car Transporter - M-8 Major Packs (later K-8 King Size) car transporter based on Guy Motors' Warrior trucks
- Car Transporter (MBSCT002) - the car transporter trailer in the Super Convoy series
- Car Transporter - K-10 version produced in 1976-1981.
- Car Transporter BEDFORD - K-10 version produced in 1982-1985.
- Car Transporter LEYLAND - K-120 version produced in 1986-1991.
- www.vintagebritishdiecasts.co.uk Retrieved 5 April 2020