- City Bus (painted in the red and silver livery and says "metrobus" on the front and top sides. Metrobus (TM) is owned by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, which are it's rightful owners)
- School Bus (painted in yellow with with school bus number and children crossing sign.) (Reintroduction from 2005's buried treasure category)
- Chevy Transport Bus (painted in the Budget livery. Budget is owned by it's rightful owners)
- GMC School Bus (painted in white with the letters City Unified Daycare Center on the sides)
- Ford Transit Connect Taxi (painted in orange and black and says "TAXI" on the sides.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.